Professional Water Heater Repairs
The water heaters in our homes and businesses are essential to our every day lives. We use our water heaters in order to turn on our sinks, to run the shower, wash a load of laundry, and clean dishes. Without a functioning water heater, we are unable to do any of those things. If you have noticed that your water heater is not producing hot water, is making strange noises, or your water is rust colored, please call Absolute Precision Plumbing and Heating for assistance. Our professional plumbing contractors are able to provide water heater repair in Saddle Brook, NJ and the surrouding areas that will get your water heater working better than before. If you are interested in repairs for your water heater, please call us at 551-257-6200. We are able to repair brands such as Rinnai, Navien, Bradford White, and Rheem, as well as different types of water heaters.
- Electric Water Heaters If you are needing repairs or other services for your electric water heater, call our plumbers today!
- Gas Water Heaters Our team of professionals can service your gas water heater good as new.
- High Efficiency Heating Units Get fast heat in rooms as well as with your water while saving 10-50% on energy. Enjoy lowered heating bills!
- High Recovery Water Heaterse Have a high recovery water heater or want one installed? We are the people to call for high recovery water heater services.
- Propane Water Heaters When your propane water heater is acting up, please contact us for repairs.
- Tankless Water Heaters To get exceptional tankless water heater repair service, please call us today!
Water Heater Inspection and Testing
To ensure that you need water heater repairs, our plumbers can conduct water heater inspections and testing. Whenever you schedule an appointment for repairs, the first thing we will do is inspect your water heater. Our water heater inspections include a visual inspection, which means that a plumbing contractor will look at every part of the water heater to make sure that it’s not damaged. After a visual inspection has been completed, they will then perform a water heater test. For electric water heaters, the test involves testing the upper and lower elements of the water heater. When it comes to testing gas water heaters, our plumbers will check the chimney draft. With every water heater that we test, our contractors will flush the heater, check the relief valve, test the water temperature, and test the pressure to make sure it’s not too high and isn’t over 80psi. If we find anything wrong during the inspection or testing, we will provide you with repairs. If you need to make an appointment for water heater repair in Saddle Brook, NJ and the surrounding area, please call our office today.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
The good thing about our water heaters is that they are able to exhibit symptoms whenever something is wrong. Not only that, other issues with your plumbing and water can also be affected when something is going on with your water heater. Below are some signs that you might need to get professional water heater repair in Saddle Brook, NJ and the surrounding area.
- Low Water Pressure: Mineral deposits can start to buildup in your water heater, which can then cause buildup in your plumbing pipes, leading to low water pressure.
- Leaks: Water leaking from the base of the tank or the tank itself is never a good sign and something that should be addressed immediately.
- Rust Colored and Tasting Water: Our water should never have a taste to it–but if the water heater is corroding, it can cause our water to have a metallic taste and look orangish brownish in color.
- Weird Noises: Banging and clanging should never come from your water heater. Sure any system makes a little noise when it turns on and off, but weird noises like banging and clanging aren’t normal.
- Inconsistent Water Temperature: Sometimes you’ll turn on the faucet and the water will be freezing, other times it will be scalding. Neither are normal and should require a call for repairs.
Water Heater Replacement
While our plumbers do whatever it takes to get your water heater repaired, there will be times when a water heater is beyond repair. When this happens, we can help our clients by offering water heater replacement service. Water heater replacements are going to be more expensive than repairs, but the good thing about replacements is that your home or business gets a more energy-efficient water heater, plus you don’t have to worry about it breaking down all the time. Whether you are wanting to upgrade to a new water heater or your water heater is past its prime, we are able to help you. Of course, if your water heater can be fixed, we will always offer water heater repair for your Saddle Brook, NJ home or business.
Call Us for Water Heater Repair Service
Water Heater Repairs You Can Depend On
If you are looking for expert repair service for your water heater, you have come to the right place. Absolute Precision Plumbing and Heating is ready to help you get the best water heater repair in Saddle Brook, NJ and the surrounding area. On top of our water heater repairs, we also offer services for hot water baseboards, hot water boilers, steam heating, and water heater boosters. Whatever you need, our team is here to help you. Call our office at 551-257-6200 to make an appointment with us today!